ACES Clinic provides mental health, occupational therapy and executive function accountability support to increase positive outcomes for people who have co-occurring mental health conditions with varying diagnoses.
To provide client centered services focusing on mental wellness, meaningful activities and executive function skill building to help people meet their personal goals and reach independence.
- We believe that mental wellness will set those with learning differences up to engage in meeting their personal goals.
- We believe all people regardless of diagnosis should be afforded quality support in helping them achieve their goals.
- We believe that goals should be meaningful to every client.
- We believe that accountability support helps people focus on accomplishing their intended goals.
- We believe this three tier support model results in functional outcomes.