ACES Clinic provides mental health, occupational therapy and executive function accountability support. We are a clinic that provides comprehensive services to neurodiverse young adults.
To provide client centered services focusing on mental wellness, meaningful activities and executive function skill building to help people meet their personal goals and reach independence.
- We believe that mental wellness will set those with learning differences up to engage in meeting their personal goals.
- We believe all people regardless of diagnosis should be afforded quality support in helping them achieve their goals.
- We believe that goals should be meaningful to every client.
- We believe that accountability support helps people focus on accomplishing their intended goals.
- We believe this three tier support model results in functional outcomes.